Elderly man said some things.
In Wednesday's oh-so-crucial
-for-the-DEMS Clown Show, Bob Mueller testified that he was not familiar with Fusion GPS
Former special counsel Robert Mueller declined to answer questions on why any direct mention of Fusion GPS was omitted from his 448-page report on the Russia investigation.
“I’m not familiar with that,” Mueller said when asked about the indirect mention of the opposition research firm in his report.
Check out Fusion GPS' Web site
. Be careful, though. It's easy to get lost in their flashy, Java-laden, confusing and complicated design.
a guest on Wednesday night's FOX The Ingraham Angle
, said the following about Mueller's body language in Wednesday's two hearings (I'm paraphrasing):
- Mueller doodled: helps the process of "going through the process".
- Mueller's hand gesturing and waving a pen he was holding: a way to shed nervous energy.
- Mueller's hands tightly-folded and fingers intertwined: represents restraint.
- Mueller would stick out only the tip of his tongue: a sign that the person speaking doesn't like their own words they are saying.
- Mueller being reminded to speak into the microphone: reluctance; looking to be prompted by others.
- Mueller's mouth agape and jaw-shifting: disagreement, uncertainty, frustrated.
- Mueller leaned back in his chair - distancing himself - when the questions were adversarial, but sat straight and upright during other types of questioning.
- Overall, his body language indicated he didn't want to be there.
More on Mueller's body language at Northeastern Ed
: Robert Mueller was a reluctant witness. It really showed in his testimony to Congress
“He did not engage in behaviors that might suggest he was enjoying the hearing,” [said Laura Dudley, a behavior analyst at Northeastern]. “Sometimes during hearings, we see people who seem initially nervous and then begin to ‘settle in,’ appearing more comfortable, ad-libbing, and smiling. This did not happen with Mueller. If anything, he appeared more weary as the questioning continued.”
When he was asked who appointed him as a U.S. Attorney, Mueller replied it was President George H.W. Bush. It was President Ronald Regan who appointed Mueller
Mueller was also asked what he knew - and he refused to answer - about leaks regarding the raid on Roger Stone's home
, considering CNN reported the raid in real-time. Where are the DEMS and their soap boxes when you need them? The DEMS always support whistle-blowers and want to know their identity. That's part of the investigation to release unredacted. Someone leaked that - let's find out who. But no DEM called for this unredacted release. Maybe this info isn't important to DEMS. It might hurt Their Precious Liberal Fictional Narrative?
The DEMS thought Mueller's testimony would bring deliverance to any number of their many imaginary high crimes and misdemeanors committed by President Donald Trump. The DEMS (again) overplayed a hand they never had.
The late afternoon brought President Trump saying, "the democrats had nothing. And now they have less than nothing." Precisely.
The DEMS will, "get nothing and like it.
Who actually wrote Muller's Book Report? We don't know. He was asked if, as part of his staffing during his investigation, he asked others of their political affiliation. He said , "no." Well, I'd think a DC-insider like Mueller would know who's who after almost 40 years. He didn't have to ask. He knew who he was getting and he got anyone and everyone he wanted. Many of them he probably doesn't know.
- Mueller not familiar with Fusion GPS
- Robert Mueller was a reluctant witness. It really showed