Thursday, September 22, 2022

I've TEMPORARILY removed the following sites from my Blog Roll.

Five minutes later ... Well that's interesting. I deleted the below sites, clicked "SAVE." Reloaded the page and they're still at the bottom of the Blog Roll. Did it again, same thing, not "removed." So - another glitch to play with. UFReal.

- - -

* The Daley Gator (New Home),

 * JPFO

* GunBlogger

* The Religion of Peace.

The links to the sites work. The problem is, Blogger isn't detected their feed when they're updated and bumping them up as "most recently updated".

I'll add them back after +/- 24 hours. Maybe that will get Blogger to recognize the feed and return them to the "bump up" when updated.

I don't know what the deal is and why this is happening. Maybe by removing them, waiting a day and adding them back will fix the problem.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments: