Saturday, July 6, 2019

Joe Biden's history of smacking people in the mouth? We need confirmation and substantiation on this. Who got smacked by Joe? Step forward, please.


Washington Examiner: Joe Biden compares Trump to bullies he would 'smack' in the mouth.
2020 front-runner Joe Biden compared President Trump to a bully he'd "smack" in the mouth, in a Friday morning interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo.
[.]
[Trump is] the bully that I knew my whole life," Biden stated.

"He’s the bully that I’ve always stood up to. He’s the bully that used to make fun when I was a kid that I stutter, and I’d smack them in the mouth," the former vice president added.
Time for every bully that got smacked in the mouth by Toxic Masculinity Joe to come forward and confirm that they were assaulted by Creepy Joe. If not...he continues a lifetime of inventing stories. Yet no reporter or anyone in the MSM asks him about the below pic.

Still, no one in the MSM asks Joe about this photo.

No comments: