The prior one, in a Texas zoo, died of "multiple organ failure"; and many other zoo animals also have died strangely since the "vaccination" drive began. So what about racehorses and police dogs?
[JoJo] The silverback western lowland gorilla went into cardiac arrest during an emergency veterinary procedure prompted by an acute illness, according to the Chicago Zoological Society, which runs the suburban zoo.
Hit the link. Chimps, red pandas, a jaguar, three snow leopards have all died "suddenly". All the animals had one thing in common. It's a very sad story.
Depending on what sources you want to believe, either -
- every test animal guinea pig died from the covid vaccinations,
- or not all of them died,
- Pfizer stopped animal testing when all the test subjects died (or not),
- covid 19 vaccines all pass bench mark animal studies (no second guesses on this one, it's "A Miracle"!)
- test ferrets all died after vaccination (or they didn't ),
- and probably a few other contradictions I missed glancing at the results of DDG searching the words, "all vaccine test animals died".