Monday, August 22, 2022

Fauci announces that he will retire at the end of the year.

The Washington Examiner: Dr. Anthony Fauci announced Monday that he will retire at the end of the year.

Dr. Anthony Fauci announced Monday that he will retire at the end of the year.

Fauci will be stepping down in December from his positions as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, chief of the NIAID's Laboratory of Immunoregulation, and chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, according to the National Institutes of Health.

"While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring," Fauci said. "After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field. I want to use what I have learned as NIAID director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats." 

"Next phase of his career." Uh-huh. On the board of Pfizer? Moderna? Another Dancing Monkey for Klaus Schwab?

No comments: