Wednesday, May 8, 2019

D.C. man happier now that he severs his you know what and you know whats to be a "nullo".

Trent Gates, 23, severed his testicles in April 2016, then removed his manhood with an ultra-sharp ceramic knife in January 2017[.]
[.]
Trent, from Washington DC, only used iced water for the first procedure, but performed the second removal after after taking regular painkillers to counter the pain.
[.]
Trent describes himself as a non-binary person who is sexually attracted to men. But he does not like the pronoun ‘they’ and says he feels more male than female.
[.]
Trent also revealed how he kept his penis in the freezer – with his mother sparking a family row after throwing it out. He said: ‘(My privates) were preserved in the freezer and they got thrown out. My mother threw them out – I don’t really want to go into much more detail on that right now. they’re still working that out. They were preserved, they were brought home and then…yeah.’
[.]
"I feel happier. I feel more me. I feel, I guess, freer in a sense. It’s kind of hard to describe it."
Trent Gates

No comments: