Monday, January 23, 2017

Uppity Bitches Marched in D.C.

















Self-described "Nasty Women" marched in D.C. on Sunday.
Thousands wore silk screened tees proudly declaring themselves "Nasty Women" -- a reference to Trump's attack on Clinton during a presidential debate. "If I wanted government in my vagina," one sign read, "I'd f--- a senator."
Ahhhh, the "fairer" sex and their subtle nuances: 
"If I wanted government in my vagina," one sign read, "I'd f--- a senator."
So classy. 

She probably did "f--- a senator," she was just too drunk to remember.  

Does this mean it is acceptable for me to refer, specifically to this grouping of women, as Beatches?

Because that's what I'm going to do.
bitch  (bĭch)
n.

2. Offensive: A woman considered to be mean, overbearing, or contemptible.

a. a malicious, unpleasant, selfish woman.

a malicious, spiteful, or coarse woman

7. to behave (towards) in a spiteful or malicious manner

Hello, Bitches! Your tears of Unfathomable Sadness are yummy! 

Intolerant Bitches. It sounds like the title of a soap opera, doesn't it?  Or maybe a Quentin Tarantino film?

No comments: