Thursday, January 26, 2017

Elon Musk Tunnels Under L.A.

Elon Musk, driving his Tesla in a tunnel under L.A.  Coming soon.













Elon Musk, who according to Celebrity Net Worth.com, is worth $13.3 BILLION wants to dig tunnels under Los Angeles as an alternative to the always-clogged Cali freeways. From the CS Monitor:
Billionaire innovator and investor Elon Musk declared early Wednesday morning that he is digging tunnels under Los Angles to cut down on the city's legendary traffic.
Why not traverse L.A. by helicopter?

I dunno, I really don't want to be driving in a tunnel under L.A. when an earthquake decides to shake the loose ground of which the city sits upon. No matter if the quake is "just a three-er" or, God forbid, an 8,9 or 10.

I'm STILL WAITING for the George Jetson flying cars.  Weren't we supposed to have them by now?  Come on, it's 2017...I want my Jetson-mobile.

No comments: