Monday, January 2, 2017

And She Exits

Have you ever been seated next to a "hummer"?  Somebody who, not even really realizing it themselves, is just humming some random tune or notes?

I truly hate it.  And I stopped at a java shop to check out the site because I hadn't been online since Saturday.

And some woman at the table next to me was just humming non-stop.  Annoying is an understatement.

I attempted to mock her, in an attempt to silence her,  by, somewhat loudly,  humming random notes thinking she'd get the hint.

No.

So, the only real way to cancel out her humming was putting on the headphones and I maxed the volume all the way up and played a series of AC/DC music.

Within a few minutes, she and the guy she was with left.

Have you encountered a hummer?  (No naughty replies now, I not talking about the other kind.)  Have you had success in silencing them, and if so, how?

Thank you, AC/DC, not only for the fantastic music over the last 30 years, but in addition, you have the ability to make "hummers" leave the space I occupy.  For that...I Salute You! 

Image: courtesy of fanpop.com
 







No comments: