Monday, December 26, 2022

Sorry for the delay in getting to comments.

Usually on Christmas Day I make the rounds to blogs and sites and wish a Merry Christmas to all. I was under the weather yesterday.

Christmas Eve Day, and Eve, I felt fine. We had a busy day. Had dinner. Opened gifts Saturday night. It was all good.

Sunday morning, around 4AM or so, I felt it coming...and puked my guts out. Then, the headache came. Then the chills. Went back to bed. Slept most of the day. No nasal or lung congestion, no sore throat, no body aches, no fever. Just a moderate dry cough that really put a dent into my enjoyment of cigarettes. No one else got sick, so I'm ruling out that it was anything we ate.

Woke up at 6PM Christmas Day. Logged on and planned to update the comments but the stamina wasn't there.  Everyone else spent Christmas Day at the house of a relative for the day, so I was home alone, mostly sleeping except for breaks for GatorAde, getting something in my stomach and dosing multi-vitamins, extra C, D, and Zinc and Emergen-C, which for me, is a miracle cure anytime I'm feeling under the weather.

Checking online for "Covid symptoms" is such a bunch of BS. "Covid may or may not produce a DRY cough." "A headache may or may not precede the onset of covid." What a crock; "may or may not."

I'm now enjoying coffee and cigarettes, so I'm on the rebound, but going to take it easy for the day. It appears my immune system is working as designed! Amen for that!

I plan the music videos out a week or more ahead of time, so that's why they're always there.

I'm so sorry I didn't make the rounds to wish those on my Blog Roll a Merry Christmas on Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful day and that this week, and New Year's Eve, is enjoyed by all.

Now, onto publishing and replying to comments that I didn't get to.

No comments: