Sunday, June 9, 2019

Stanley Cup Game 6; Tonight in St. Louis; Blues lead series 3 - 2. One game away from their first Cup.



Game 5 Final Score: Blues 2 - Bruins 1

My prediction for Game 5 was Blues 4, Bruins 3. I picked the winning team, but not the right final score. Oh well, I'll take that.
 
Should the Blues win tonight, expect the ground under St. Louis to liquefy due to the celebrating, causing an earthquake with rolling aftershocks hitting all four corners of the country. Inside Enterprise Center...the decibel level tonight? Man...a level that will make an AC/DC concert seem subdued and reserved by comparison.

Predictions

Oddsshark predicted final score: Boston 3.2 - St. Louis 2.2

Game 6, Blues on Home Ice. I originally predicted this series will go all seven games. I'll maintain that prediction.

But I'd sure like to see the Blues win their first Stanley Cup - in 52 years.

My Prediction: Blues 3 - Bruins 2 in OT.

Game 6, 7PM Eastern Time - FREE! - on broadcast NBC.

Go Blues! Happy Hockey.

Disclaimer: The above and future fantasy "final score predictions", are not meant to be, or intended to be, or construed as, or subconsciously suggested as, advice on which to make wagers or betting. It is simply the observation of an NHL fan. If you have even the slightest desire to gamble based on anything written here, immediately seek help from your doctor and/or call 911. You are INSANE to consider my fantasy NHL musings as a basis on which to gamble, “sportsbet” or other type of wager. I am not responsible for any losses, financial, emotional or otherwise. On the other hand, good natured comments of childish taunting, ad-hominem attacks and name-calling by hockey fans and non-hockey fans alike in the comments section is encouraged.

No comments: