Saturday, June 4, 2022

The High Queen of Stupid Joy Behar's diss on Elon Musk, says, "he's a bore."

Breitbart: Joy Behar: Elon Musk ‘Is a Self-Important Bore’.

Behar said, “[Elon Musk is] a self-important bore, OK. And let him go into space, let him go into space. I test drove a Tesla one time. I was scared of the car. I’m scared of that car. It goes ba-boom and has a computer, and I got a real panic attack in that car, number one. Number two, people need to go back to work because where else are you going to meet somebody? You know what I mean? Not everybody can go on Tinder and whatever else people are doing. This is where you meet people.”

Let us know, 80-year-old dyed haired red head, when you've created EIGHT successful companies.

Awwww, Joy Betard is scared of the ba-booms from a Tesla? 🤣 God only know the sounds that emanate from her bodily orifices when she goes to the bathroom. Oooooof!

No comments: