Sunday, May 20, 2018

Caps Zapped By Lightning;
NHL Sunday, May 20

My prediction on last night's TBay - Caps game:

TBay 3;  Caps 2 in OT

Actual Final Score:

TBay 3;  Caps 2

Well, I had the score right, but...not the OT.

TBay's win last night gives them the edge in the series, 3 - 2.

Game 6 is Monday, TBay playing in Washington. Did I predict this series will go the full seven games? I forget - I'll say it will.

Today, a crucial Game 5  with LV playing in Winnipeg, this series is LV 3;  Jets 1.

Can LV close it down today and move into the Stanley Cup bracket, awaiting the series winner of either the Caps or TBay?

Odds Sharks predicts today's game: LV 4.0;  Jets 1.4

I don't see the Jets going out this easily, this early.

My pick:

Jets 3;  LV 1

Game time 3PM EST on regular/broadcast NBC.

Disclaimer )

No comments: