Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Blame Iran. Play the Victim Card.

The Unz ReviewIsrael’s Rule of Law.

It is interesting to go through his speech [to the U.S. Congress] to determine what Netanyahu was trying to accomplish and what lies he thought he could get away with. Actually, he did nothing but lie while blaming most of his neighbors, particularly Iran, for the turmoil that Israel has caused in the Middle East for the past 75 years.
[.]
The Jewish state is struggling economically and militarily in its war of extermination in Gaza and it knows it is not in any shape to take on Hezbollah and Iran, so it has decided to let the United States do the heavy lifting. Reading between the lines on what occurred in meetings with the two presidential aspirants as well as with a non-compos-mentis Joe Biden, it is clear that Netanyahu expects American boys and girls to do his fighting for him as well as covering the costs.

For all the self-identified "conservative" bloggers - especially those who get ALL their news from X and TikTok 🤣 - (oh, I'd like to name them but refrain) and others on social media who rejoice and revel in the blood of dead Palestinian civilians and children - keep it up. Sadly, your day will come. 

Proverbs 17:5: "...whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished."

The so-called self-appointed modern day prophets who claim they have "dreams and visions sent to them by God": They Substitute Their Own Words for God’s Word.

“Then the Lord said to me, ‘The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds’” (Jeremiah 14:14).

“‘Her prophets whitewash these deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says’ — when the Lord has not spoken’” (Ezekiel 22:28).

"The prophecies they gave you were false and misleading," (Lamentations 2:14).

They Seek to Divide Congregations:

“I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people” (Romans 16:17-18).

It's true, they seek only to divide congregations and cause dissent among those who truly have the Holy Spirit. 

But hey, Lil Miss Self Appointed Modern Day Prophet of "God sent me a dream and visions," wooo-wooo ... Seance time. 🤣 

7 comments:

Pigpen51 said...

I know you don't support Israel, but I don't think that you are fairly using what the Bible says about how God feels about what He calls His people.
Esther 8:13
The copy of the writing for a commandment to be given in every province was published unto all people, and that the Jews should be ready against that day to avenge themselves on their enemies.
Oct. 7th actually happened. The Jews have not only a right, but a need, to make sure that it can never happen again, and the only way to do so is by destroying their enemies ability to make war on innocent people.

Tim said...

Palestinians can't move to Egypt, Lebanon, Iran, Syria and elsewhere. I wonder why that is. But you believe Palestinians have a right to bomb towns of Israel.

Drake's Place said...

Pigpen , My feeling would be the same if it was China, France, etc.
Israel was warned 2x by Egypt 3 days prior to Oct. 7. Netanyahu's own people told him same.
The IDF has deliberately killed their own and humanitarian workers.
It's a genocide.
We agree to disagree. I'm fine with that.
You drop by now and then and I welcome your comments.

Drake's Place said...


Tim , Where did I state I believe Palestinians have a right to bomb Israel?

Pigpen51 said...

I thank you for your kindness and fairness with someone like me who sometimes disagrees with you. I still respect your views, and in many ways feel the same, on much of this.
Be well and again, thank you for your tolerance of different views, and your willingness to discuss things without anger, like so very many people cannot do.

Pigpen51 said...

Drake, I was confused for a moment, since my first name is Tim.
I thank you for such kindness at my posting here, since I often disagree with some of your posts. But as a Christian I know where you are coming from as far as the Bible is concerned. That is something that unites us.
I hope that the one thing about the mideast that we can agree on is that the entire area is a mess, and has been pretty much since the days of Adam and Eve. And while there will eventually will be peace there, it will only come at the return of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
In any case, I wish you only the best, and always respect you opinions.

Drake's Place said...

Drake's Place
Pigpen , No worries. Sorry for the delay in getting to comments; been busy with offline life.
I'm fine with civil comments where people disagree; I reply the same, with civility.
When others leave smartass comments they get a smartass reply.

I didn't think you were the same "Tim" who left the other comment.

I feel the same mutual respect about your comments, usually which are anything but controversial and your objectivity.
Thanks for dropping by.