Wednesday, May 17, 2017

NHL Game 3 Western Conf: Ducks 1 - Preds 2

Tuesday night Nashville beat the Ducks in Nashville with a final score of 2 - 1 with a power play to the Preds advantage with less than 3 minutes left in the third period. Again, a final score and winning team that made my prediction appear terribly amateurish. I'd predicted Ducks 3, Preds, 2;  in one OT.

This leaves Nashville ahead in the series by 2 - 1.

Game 4, in Nashville, tomorrow night.

My pick for Game 4:  Ducks 2, Preds 1


Game 3 between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Ottawa Senators is tonight. 

I have to go with The Pens because of their (relative) consistency in winning games on the road.

My pick for Game 3:   Pens 2,  Sens 1 in one OT

Now, Game 4 is Friday the 19th and also at Ottawa. I don't like making a prediction this early, not that waiting until the day of the game - or the day before - has made my selection of winners and scores any better...so yeah, let's wait until at least tomorrow before we look ahead to Game 4.

Disclaimer: These NHL predictions are not any way intended, or to be taken, as advice on sports betting or engaging in gambling or wagering; legal, illegal or other. (In other words, if you were to bet real money based on my picks, you're an idiot).

No comments: