Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Last episode of "Designated Survivor" tonight

via: thinglink.com









 


Have you been watching, for the most part, "Designated Survivor" all season long, as I have? If so, then, you know that tonight is the final episode for this season.

I have watched almost the entire series and will be watching tonight. But, no matter what the cliffhanger may be, I'm not going to tune in for the next season, at all, unless they answer and address some of the "teasers" that they've hung out there for too long. Soap Operas clean up some of their storylines faster for goodness sake than has DS, and I don't mean that in a disparaging manner to Soap Operas. I love Soaps. My mom got me hooked on "Days of Our Lives" when I was a kid. I'd come home for lunch during school - we lived a block away. I watched it for 25+ years. I still tune it in from time to time.

Hopefully, tonight's program will f i n a l l y answer some questions for its viewers. I'm not expecting closure...just answers to some of the mysteries and mini-cliffhangers that have gone unanswered for too long. Do you watch DS? Do you think they drag things on for too long?

No comments: