Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Here's a post from August 11, 2019 that Blooooger yanked. Epstein isn't dead!

Here it is. Again! Links contained in the below won't work because it's a screen cap.

"REEEEEEEEEE! COUNTER-NARRATIVE! Q-ANON! 4CHAN! CONSPIRACY! HIS NOSE! REEEEEEEEEE!"

Everything published on this Blog is backed up and saved in multiple other locations.

If a post gets censored or yanked for a spurious reason, it WILL reappear. On that, I can guarantee.

I follow Blogger guidelines, I don't circumvent their rules. If someone doesn't like what they read here - then don't fucking visit this site.

I never did get a reply from Blooooger on the above Epstein post when I appealed it, but after this morning's issue with the David Rockefeller post being "removed" due to "malware and virus" reasons....fuck it, I decided to republish this one. 

If this blog is ever deleted by Gooolag/Blooooger, I have other Back-Up sites and there will be a Final Post that, I can assure everyone, will cause heads to explode and the Masters of the Universe will cry their usual charge of [noun to be added at the time].

The ironic part is, Blogger Policies say, "if you find a post objectionable, the FIRST action to take is to contact the BLOGGER. LEAVE A COMMENT or CONTACT THE BLOGGER AT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS."

One doesn't need to be Columbo to submit a comment (even if it's not published it will be read), or find this site's email contact.

But no, some people are so triggered that what they've read is "so offensive" they go straight to whining to Blogger. Fucking SimpTards. GFYourselves. Grow a pair. Even marble-sized will be an improvement.

So Blooooger, are we going to go for a Round 3 at a future date with some silliness I published 5-6 years ago?  Will Blooooger reply to my appeal on the Rockefeller post from 2017? Stay Tuned for more Adventures In Blogging! 🤣

..

No comments: