Tuesday, November 15, 2022

If you're on the "Blame Trump" bandwagon for the election results, you need to watch this video.

It runs about 15 minutes and there's a short ad after a few minutes for buying silver. 

If, like me, you find it tedious watching a 15 min video, click on the Settings option and try viewing it at a faster playback speed. 1.75 worked for me except near the end when there is inserted footage from Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka. I had to slow down the speed to understand their conversation.

We don't know how much Trump knows after being President for 4 years. There's President Trump's policies and Trump the individual. I get some people may not like his approach or that he called DeSantis, "DeSanctimonious." Trump's anger at RINOs is perfectly understandable. I like DeSantis, but the country needs Trump back for a second term.

Remember, during Trump's tenure he didn't only have to endlessly fight Democrats, he also had to battle RINOs.

The YouTuber goes by the moniker Mr. Reagan, but from what I've read he's not related - just uses that name.

No comments: