Thursday, November 17, 2022

How will you determine and decide when to end your Site?

Just curious. Some blogs/sites havent been updated "X" months or years ago. They end and that's it. I keep a few on the Blog Roll because they're great people and there's one I wish would do at least an annual update...but...(sigh)...

Some take time to publish a final post. At least knowing is nice, I guess.

Some have left and returned. Others, I presume, Left Planet Keyboard and are in a much better place and wouldn't return if they could.

Others, like, uhhhhhhh...Paul Mitchell... won a Powerball Jackpot and have gone silent.🤣

Will you assign your site to someone you know who will run it as you did?

I know We all mourn the loss of our like-minded Brethren, no matter what the reason is for wrapping up a site.

What are your plans for exiting the Blogosphere...ya know - IF that day ever comes?

No comments: