Thursday, January 17, 2019

Will there be backlash? 'I select on penis length,' says female coach of German men's team.

AFP: BV Cloppenburg female coach Imke Wuebbenhorst replied that she's a "professional" and bases her selections on "penis length".
When German newspaper Welt jokingly asked whether she sounds an alarm on entering the dressing room, to ensure her players cover themselves up, the tough-talking blonde gave a cutting answer.
"Of course not, I am a professional -- I base my selections on penis lengths," the 30-year-old replied sarcastically.
[.]
"The only fear I have is that a relegation would be blamed on the fact that I am a woman," [she said].
Oh...if it had been a male coach of an all-female team responding he bases his selection "on tits", everyone would accept his reply in the worldly, civil, patient, unoffended, understanding, forgiving, good-humored, worldly peoples we is, huh?

No comments: