Sunday, December 17, 2023

Will never vote for Nimarata Randhawa ("Nikki Haley").

Nimarata Randhawa; alias: "Nikki Haley"
 
^ "Going to make this really clear. If Nikki Haley becomes Trump's running mate, I will vote Democrat. I do not care." ^
 
You aren't alone Fren. I feel the same way. I won't vote for this cunt under any circumstances or for any candidate who says she will be a part of their administration. I won't vote for Biden, but I WILL vote for a Third Party candidate.

The ONLY mistake Trump can make, imho, is having a large portion of his base turn on him because he decides to include this cunt as part of his administration, let alone his pick for VP.

TRUMP 2024! No Nimarata, at all, ever, as VP or any appointed position. 
 
 
Nimarata should seek a position in the Knesset since she seems to love the Israeli government so much.
 
I know there's one blogger (not on my Blogroll, never has been) out there who's whose favorite reply to me over the years on comments at other blogs is, "That's just what THEY want you to do."
 
I don't know who this fucking "THEY" is this person is referring to. This person NEVER comments here for a discussion on any issue. No, only attacks my comments at other blog comments section. This individual's shit-brown-stained-nose loyalty and blind dedication to the traditional GOP Establishment is unironically remarkable.

I invite that one blogger to comment and engage on this post using their name rather than "Anonymous." Pretty damn sure that won't happen.
 
Never Nimarata. Never. Not in 10,000 lifetimes.
 
"That's just what THEY want you to do." 
 
GO. FUCK. YOURSELF. I know you're reading this.
 
EDIT: I added a page break. The original text remains.

6 comments:

Drake's Place said...

Mark My reply to your comment disappeared, it showed it published but it didn't, went to redo & both yours & mine vanished.
Agree on Haley.
I don't get involved in inter-blog conflicts or drama. What I wrote was a
per-emptive strike against the hollow, anonymous argument of "That's what they want you to do." If that makes sense.

Drake said...

^Mark found your comment but can't publish it. LOL. Only can copy / paste it:
I don't trust her. What's up with comments?
Mark

Anonymous said...

Got it. Who's the troller?
Mark

Drake's Place said...

Mark , Won't say. Will see if he......or she?.....comments. My guess is, it won't happen. Too cowardly to debate here.

ontoiran said...

if he did that it would prove that everyone who said he was stupid was right. it would prove he ha learned NOTHING from all of his troubles with the deep state. she is THEIR choice

Drake's Place said...

ontoiran , She is the deep state choice. Spot on!