Thursday, August 31, 2023

Vaxxed and Boosted Dem Sen Chris Murphy HAZ TEH COOF!

AP: Connecticut US Senator Chris Murphy tests positive for coronavirus.

Connecticut U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy has tested positive for coronavirus, he said Wednesday.

The Democrat announced Wednesday that he tested positive for COVID-19 and reluctantly had to postpone his one-week “Walk Across Connecticut.”

“Argh. I was super excited to start my annual Walk Across Connecticut today, but I started getting some mild COVID symptoms last night. I tested this morning and I’m positive[.]”

WTNH (December 2020): Senators Blumenthal, Murphy get first dose of COVID-19 vaccine.

His symptoms are mild.

It's time for everyone to test positive for Teh Coof because we're about one year away from an election! Gotta prep the fearp0rn, lockdowns and push for that 7th booster. Or is it booster # 8? # 9? I've lost count.


No comments: