Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday Night Cars 'n Trucks.

How's the garaging going, you aks? Thinking of hiring the neighbor's kid to help out and finish the project. She's a hard worker. You'd recognize her. 

I'm not up to date on blog news, if anything big has happened, please drop a comment. Thank you.

Saturday Night Cars, Trucks 'n Stuff spanning decades. Found many of them on a "classics" site. The captions on the images are "as is" so if some are mislabeled, hey, not my fualt. 

Some images, to me anyway, are best viewed by clicking on the image; others better as is on the main page. I don't know why, I don't resize them. 

Have Fun. Drive Safe! 

The cartoonist must know Phil. 
 
I was asked not to say anything, but...this is Zack's "weekend car," as he calls it. 😎
 
I suspect Irish and a few others on the Blog Roll can identify with this.

Cederq after 2 pots of coffee.

Much more, hit the page break. 












Everyone trusted Glen! 🤣
















































































 
 
 







































4 comments:

Phil said...

Damn nice collection of ground pounders.

Drake's Place said...

Phil , Thanks! Cars and trucks with character and design are a thing of the past.

Pappy said...

That pic of lifting the engine with a hoist in a tree...been there, done that. Loved my cars when I was younger.

Drake's Place said...

Pappy , Yep. Tree hoist was the way to swap engines back in the day. A lost art nowadays. Thanks for dropping by.