Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Another accuser of Biden inappropriate behavior steps forward; Mrs. Butterworth.

"He made me feel very uncomfortable. He had this strange look in his eyes and he reached out and began stroking my face. It happened so fast. It was more than just flirtatious. It was creepy," said a visibly upset Mrs. Butterworth.


A spokesman from Joe Biden's office, responding to Mrs. Butterworth stated that, "Mr. Biden doesn't recall this incident, but if it is suggested he did so, he will listen respectfully. But it was never his intention."

Added Biden: "I may not recall these moments the same way, and I may be surprised at what I hear. But we have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men should pay attention. And I will."

No comments: