Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Losing Presidential Candidate John McCain Still Angry, Still Bitter; Confused, but claims is "still Emperor of The North Pole"

It must be sad being Pretend Republican John McCain. He so desperately wanted to be the president. But not everything in life that is wanted is obtained.

McCain told The Guardian that, America's standing in the world was stronger under Barack Obama than under Donald Trump.

Can anyone say "dementia"?  Here are some songs to sing along with for people with dementia. I think McCain should settle down and sing along with the songs. Who can resist that siren song, "My Darling Clementine"? Certainly not John McCain.

In other news, McCain did reaffirm and re-establish his self appointed role as Emperor of The North Pole.


McCain jumped from one issue to another, telling the Wales newspaper, "No one better try to take the North Pole away from me, damn it, or there will be hell to pay, I kid you not oh my Darling Clementine. Those aren't my boots. When do we leave for our vacation to Mesopotamia?"
- - -
Grammar correction 6/15/2017

No comments: