Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Conflicting political feelings.

I dunno, starting to agree with AOC more and more. 🤣 I am!
>inb4, "You're both Jew-Haters." Nope. I'm opposed to what is a deliberate genocide and war crimes committed by Netanhayu and Israel. You want to toss Hamas, Hezbollah and the IDF into an enclosed Thunderdome of Death, free of civilian casualties, and let them fight until last man standing, do that - I fully support it. 

But-but - - several social media influencers, both Jewish and non, of whom I put 110% full faith and trust in (because they're on sooooshulllll meeeedeeeah so it must be ture), told me for years that Nick Fuentes is a Right-Wing-Fascist-Hitler-Lovin-Jew-Hating-Nazi-White-Christian-Naaaaaaashunalest who supports Trump ! REEEE !" But Fuentes is endorsing Kalamama and trash-talking Trump? Wait! Wut! Their narratives spin so fast how are these people not dizzy. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

No comments: