Thursday, May 21, 2020

JUNIOR Senator Romney Supports Vote-by-Mail.

Utah's AssClown JUNIOR Senator Mittens Romney

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), one of the Republican Party’s most vocal critics of President Donald Trump, responded to the president’s criticism of recent vote-by-mail initiatives by Democrat governors, claiming the voting system works seamlessly in his home state.

In my state, I’ll bet 90% of us vote by mail. It works very very well and it’s a very Republican state,” Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill when asked about the president’s comments, according to ABC News.
No matter what is said by President Donald Trump, rest assured JUNIOR Senator Mittens will embrace the opposite.
-
President Trump: "Mitt Romney? Mitt is one of the kindest, helpful, sincere, humble and generous person I have ever known."

JUNIOR Senator Mitt Romney: "No! No I am not kind, helpful, sincere, humble or generous! I am none of those things! No one who knows me likes me! No one!"

How's that Utah Recall of JUNIOR Senator Mittens going?

I don't recall where I read it, but Romney hates - just HATES -  being referred to as Utah's JUNIOR Senator. So please, if you're ever writing about him, make sure to call him Utah's JUNIOR Senator.

No comments: