Monday, September 28, 2026

Orange Jeb 'Member Memes

"I member."  

Orange Jeb's polling hits an all-time low. High prices and the U.S.-Iran debacle seem to be the most cited reasons. We, the U.S., should just WALK AWAY from Iran. Pull all our troops from the Middle East region. Bring them ALL home. Let who's  left deal with it. Not our war. Never was. But that idea doesn't fit well with war profiteers.  

If you're a delicate and dedicated, MUH MAGATRUMP, don't go past the Pagebreak. SENSITIVE CONTENT! "Muh...Muh MAGA!" 🤣 You are hereby advised.  Go elsewhere. 

  

VIDEO 2016: 





 
 


^ Numbers from late July/Early August. (By now, exceeded). 
 













 
 
^ VIDEO CIRCA EARLY MARCH 2026 


 

TURST TEH PLAN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm halfway there. He's doing nothing for Americans. Happy to see you're updating again.
Mark

Drake's Place said...

Mark, Thanks for sticking around, you must have checked from time to time. Appreciate that.
I can only repeat my same stuff. Liked #45, I don't know #47. I'd rather have Clinton, Obama. Biden, W, literally anyone else.
Bigger picture is, except for a few imho in Congress, they're all the UniParty.