Sunday, February 10, 2019

AmyKKKlobuchar "pledged" to serve her full six year Senate term.

From the infallible...Minnesota Public Radio:
Aug 22, 2018 MPR

 When asked about her intentions, Klobuchar pledged to serve a full six years if she wins a third term this fall.

"Of course I will," Klobuchar said. "I think my track record shows that. I love working in the Senate. I love representing Minnesota."
She may well serve her full term in the Senate. I dislike the idea of a current elected official, especially someone who was just re-elected, spending the next two years (of their six year term) running for an office while retaining her Senate seat. And I hold the same standard to all political parties.

She's running for a VP spot, or, to increase her political cash or, to get her name in the national spotlight. 

She can say she "changed her mind", but I kinda think she's a...


Read more at Battleground State News.

No comments: