Monday, November 28, 2016

A 2016 Presidential Election Recount? Why, yes, PLEASE!

After watching their candidates and party go down in flames in this past presidential election, the Left apparently is not satisfied with the fact that fifty-percent of the American voting public didn't vote for their candidate; they also are oblivious that at least half of the non-voting public is also fed up with their antics.

The response from the Left to endear themselves to more people?  Challenge the presidential election results in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania


Go for it!  Nope - no one in this country has had enough of your whining and tantrums.

Let me guess, this recount all happened like this:

George Soros: "Let's see, I'm an ancient rotting old man with BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars.  And while most anyone else on the planet would be quite content to be me and live a nice, quiet life on a golf course, or perhaps fishing, because I am a Luciferian who has profited from some of the most heinous acts of mankind, I must allocate my money, time and resources by inflicting misery, pain and misfortune on those I determine are my enemies and working to undermine democracies in favor of a New World Order run by the world elite, such as my decrepit, soulless, black-hearted self.

"Bill, Hillary, I need you to challenge the ballots in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania for me."

Bill: "Oh, George, neither of us are going to do that. We value our fictional legacies far too much, and the cash machine Clinton Foundation, to risk what you're asking.  Even though Hil' and I are bought and paid for by you, this is one thing we will not do. If you were to...say...find some other person to take the lead, we'd be happy to support that movement."

Hillary: "True Dat! What he said!" 
Soros:  "Gary, will you do my bidding?" 
Gary Johnson: "MyBidding....is that a place...like Aleppo?" 
Soros: (Sigh) "Forget it.

"Jill...will you be my Sorosbot I so desperately need to further the New World Order that I so want to live to see but fear I may not?" 

Jill Stein: "Oh, sure George.  I'd be only too happy to become one of your pawns. What's a favor from one Zionist to another Zionist when it comes to the New World Order." 
And that's how I think it went. 

No comments: