Thursday, March 24, 2022

To the many people who kept me on their Blogroll or Favorite Sites list for the time I wasn't publishing, THANK YOU.

I truly appreciate the many writers listed on my Blog Roll who kept this Blog on their Roll or Favorite Sites over the almost past two years. It means a lot. I would drop in and visit you, I just didn't drop any comments. 

I'd lost all interest in regular updates ending in May of 2020 and kind of guessed Big Whining Liberal Social Media would be gutting sites that didn't stick with the usual LibTardia Narrative. Plus, I really hate the "new and improved" Blogger Dashboard. Ugh, what a jumbled POS it is. The former "Legacy" dashboard was so simple, so easy, so nice. It's a shame Bloooooooger no longer allows the choice to switch back to the "Legacy" mode. Oh well... 

Phil, damnit, 😀 I'm glad you have a new home, Bustednuckles, but please stop changing your URL. It's hard enough trying to figure out how to publish a post with the new dashboard, let alone update new URLS. ARRRGGGHHH ! 

If you're on my Blog Roll and have changed your URL or have moved, drop a comment and one of these days I'll get around to updating it. 

I won't be updating daily like I did before. It's going to be hit or miss, mostly miss because there's other things I'd rather be doing. 

Big Shout Out to 90MFT (Mike), Dave (The Right Way), Irish, Jess, Zack, Odysseus, Bunkerville, IMAO & others (sorry, I didn't have time to look at everyone) for keeping me on their Blog Roll or Fave List. It means a lot! 

ONE QUESTION: How, on the Blog Roll to the right, what do I need to do to show ALL blogs and sites rather than just those that are "recently updated"? Is there a "10 only" maximum now? That's the maximum number I see in the Dashboard. Thanks!

No comments: