Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Are hospitals busy? #FilmYourHospital.

St. Luke's, Denver @ Brandon Bowser.

In the thread below, the following obvious and valid point is made and discussed: you can't judge what's going on in the inside by only seeing the exterior. Excellent point, makes sense. However, as you read through the thread you'll find Tweets from people who claim to have knowledge of what's going on inside. Many of them state the MSM are greatly over-exaggerating the hospital overload and some claim they've been asked to take time off and leave early some days, because things are so slow.

I haven't driven by a local hospital in quite some time. Have you? Does it appear busy or overwhelmed? Leave a comment.

Here's the full thread #FlimYourHospital@Brandon Bowser.

Some excerpts:
JUCCII MANE@JucciiMane -22h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
I work in a Radiology department in a hospital. My hours have been cut and I showed up to work today and have been told to not show up the rest of the week. It’s absolutely dead in our hospital. The media is LYING, AGAIN!

JUCCII MANE@JucciiMane -22h
The worst part of all this is I now believe that our hospitals are run by the same groups that run the media. We have 30 potential covid patients, I think only 3 are positive. But they won’t tell us which ones are the positives.

82ndVet@82ndVet -Mar 30
Replying to @brandonBowser10 and @JimDelRey
I’m furloughed tomorrow. So I will be doing the same here in CT tomorrow. I’ll be see the war zone for myself. [sic]

Q-baby@SuperPowersT -17h
Replying to @brandonBowser10  and @TruthSeekerQSD
Brandon, took your cue. Canton GA Northside Cherokee Hospital. March 30 2020. Crickets. This is a 544 bed university hospital that services north Georgia rural areas as well.

WarDamnEagle@Wardamn5 -22h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
Either they’re awaiting some randomly predicted #ChineseBioterrorism apocalypse incoming soon.. or.. there something MUCH bigger coming that they are preparing for that we the people don’t know about!

Robert Stones@Hontorstones -22h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
Same with many hospitals in Utah. Things could change but for now very little is going on and staff are having hours cut.

Candy THE END IS NIGH Truong@CandyTruong0122 -15h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
My brother's wife is a surgical nurse at Beaumont in Detroit. I was kinda shocked when she posted today she is going to be sent home because there's "no work".  2 days ago, this hospital was "almost at capacity"?

ChrisCunningham@Chris22748242 -14h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
I work at 2 hospitals in Minneapolis MN and both have been ghost towns for the past couple weeks.

Bill Pearlman@BillPRealtorPRO -20h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
I live in NY and this stuff is REAL.  I hope and pray it doesn’t come your way but don’t bet on it and don’t let down your guards. follow all guidance quickly.

Davidpingree101@davidpingree101 -18h
CA is not bad. I’m a firefighter here and hospitals are cleaner and emptier than I’ve ever seen them. Our call volume is down 60% also.

Randomness@Random2012756 -14h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
My sister in law’s hospital she works in is empty too - Jacksonville FL.

Josh Gondeiro@GondeiroJosh -22h
Replying to @brandonBowser10
My sister works at a hospital in fort worth, she said its slow there as well. In fact they were sending nurses home due to lack of patients. Dont believe every thing you hear from the msm.
-
@Brandon Bowser (truncated) Archived

No comments: