Monday, March 18, 2019

The world universe revolves around Meg Griffin Meghan McCain

Meg Griffin Meghan McCain

It does, you know - - - everything revolves around Meg Griffin Meghan McCain:


Hey, who doesn't love a guy who leaves his disfigured and handicapped wife for a WEALTHY and much younger woman? People.com
Within a year of meeting [future second wife] Cindy, the still-married McCain, then 43, asked the 25-year-old Cindy to marry him.
[.]
[Said McCain's first wife Carol Shepp], "He was looking for a way to be young again, and that was the end of that. I didn’t know anything about it, I had no idea what was going on, I was pretty much blindsided and it broke my heart.”
NewsOne: Cindy McCain steals vicodin and percocet from her own charity. I wonder if she swilled them down with Budweiser?

John McCain was...I'll be nice and not call him a POS...a miserable, bitter, envious, tiny little man.

The Phoenix New Times describes McCain as the Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five.

ShadowProof: John McCain lives the Keating Five Lush Highlife.

Business Insider: McCain the one who received the phony Steele dossier. And man, did McCain "run" with this report out of his hatred for President Donald Trump.

I hear he's been bestowed Sainthood.


Pudgy Meghan? She's not missing any meals or at risk of eating too few calories per day:




No comments: