Sunday, March 31, 2019

Groper Joe Biden; Lucy Flores is not alone.

Vanity FairJoe Biden Faces an Overdue #MeToo Question.
Lucy Flores:

"I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, 'I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?'  He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head."


Amanda Terkel, writing in Huffington Post, described another incident. “The teenage daughter of Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.), for example, visibly cringed and pulled away when Biden whispered in her ear and kissed her on the head.”
Political Insider10 Images and Instances of Gropin' Joe Biden.

Daily Mail: Gropin' Joe handsy with White House Reporter.

Image below from Facebook: Joe Biden Groper and Pervert.


Time: "Biden being Biden" should not be tolerated.
One of the more awkward moments from the Joe Biden inappropriate behavior reel is his whispering, grabbing, and ultimately trying to kiss Delaware Senator Chris Coon’ daughter Maggie. She is 13.
[.]
NBC’s Capitol Hill Correspondent Kelly O’Donnell joshed Biden was “multi-tasking” when he had his arm wrapped around a teenager while swearing in her mother, Senator Joni Ernst. Biden also told the teen “I hope mom has a big fence around your house.” Today co-host Matt Lauer wise-cracked that this was Biden’s way of “welcoming” the families of the new Senate class. Even PBS found “Biden being Biden” just so adorable.
...As adorable as a pedophile.

No comments: