Thursday, June 6, 2019

Stanley Cup Game 5; Tonight in Boston. Series tied 2 - 2.

The Stanley Cup series is tied, two games each for Boston and St. Louis. Game 4 Recap here.

Monday's Game 4 final score was Blues 4, Boston 2.

My Prediction for Game 4 was: Blues 3 - Bruins 1. While my final score prediction was wrong, I did accurately pick the winner of the game. I'll give myself one point for that.

Game 5 tonight, 8PM Eastern Time in Boston and it's on FREE network NBC-TV. FREE! It's FREE! Of course, you'll have to sit through television commercials which pay for the FREE broadcast, but you likely already own a fleet of Lincolns for no other reason than Matthew McConaughey drives them.

Monday's Game 4, statistically - or for trivia purposes - was the first Stanley Cup game EVER won by St. Louis, in St. Louis. Kinda neat.


Game 5 - ESPN: What to watch for.

Predictions:

Oddsshark has Bruins over Blues, 3.1 - 2.4

Playing on Home Ice...Boston will probably win tonight. I'll be contrarian I'm often told I am:

My Prediction: Blues 4, Bruins 3

GO Blues! Happy Hockey!

Disclaimer: The above and future fantasy "final score predictions", are not meant to be, or intended to be, or construed as, or subconsciously suggested as, advice on which to make wagers or betting. It is simply the observation of an NHL fan. If you have even the slightest desire to gamble based on anything written here, immediately seek help from your doctor and/or call 911. You are INSANE to consider my fantasy NHL musings as a basis on which to gamble, “sportsbet” or other type of wager. I am not responsible for any losses, financial, emotional or otherwise. On the other hand, good natured comments of childish taunting, ad-hominem attacks and name-calling by hockey fans and non-hockey fans alike in the comments section is encouraged.

No comments: