Thursday, June 27, 2019

DEM Debate 2; We've heard this before.

"Transformational plans."
"Keep what works, fix what doesn't."
"It's FREE!"
"We should be ashamed of our country."
"Tax and spend."
"Guns=All Bad!"
"Allow me to exploit the tragedy of others for my political gain and pandering."

All DEM candidates told a long, personal, motivational and moving story. None of them managed to say anything good about the country. We are in terrible shape, they say, and everything turned bad in the past two and one-half years all due to one man: President Donald Trump.

Joe Biden: "Look..." In claiming he fought the NRA, he said he banned, "the number of 'clips' for a gun." Okay... Joe. And...no one has done more for anybody, ever, than Joe Biden. We know this because he told us this. Often. We get it, Joe, you're the Rosa Parks of Caucasians.

Michael Bennett: Who Dis?

Pete Buttigieg: "I'm so Zazzy I didn't shave."

Kirsten Gillibrand: Ranted about "greed" of private industry, businesses and financial markets. Failed to mention the greed of skyrocketing higher education costs and tuittion and failed to mention the greed of politicians.

Kamala Harris: "I'm Michelle O. 2.0, damn it!"

John Hickenlooper:  "Does what's on my head look real?"

Bernie Sanders:  the uncle you wished would stop coming over at Thanksgiving. "Everything I say is yelling and shouting."

Eric Swalwell: "Like me. Please. See how forceful I am?"

Marianne Williamson: (Who Dis?) "I have a book coming out soon."

Andrew Yang: Forgot tie.

Pandering. Platitudes. Trump=Bad. And Everything is Free! FREE!


...and existential threats and c...c...cli...mate...ch..chan...ge.

No comments: