Tuesday, April 2, 2019

USA Today reports Walgreens will continue selling "mental cigarettes".

Written by Dalvin Brown, who apparently is a staff writer of Consumer Technology Reporter for USA MacPaper.

I have my share of misspellings and proofreading faults in what's published here. But this is a blog, not a (supposedly) legitimate and traditional news organization. I don't have anyone to proofread what I write, no editor(s) and I am not paid or compensated by anyone or any organization in what's written here.

Thus, I am confused, that Mr. Brown's USA MacPaper story mentions that Walgreens will continue selling "mental cigarettes".

I'm not sure what "mental cigarettes" are.

Link to USA MacPaper article.

Screenshot:


USA MacPaper story link via Liz Sheld from link at The Right Way.

Maybe "mental cigarettes" are what the Libs are smoking? That would explain a lot.

No comments: