Saturday, April 6, 2019

Biden "not sorry" for groping, feeling, touching, hair sniffing, invading personal space of women and children.

Nor did Creepy Joe Biden mention, or offer any explanation or apology, for his penchant for inappropriate behavior with young children. Pedo Joe; hands all over children, sniffing their hair, nuzzling their necks, petting them.

The Hill: Biden: "Not sorry for any inappropriate behavior."
"I’m not sorry for any of my intentions. I’m not sorry for anything that I have ever done. I have never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman. So that’s not the reputation I’ve had since I was in high school, for God’s sake."
Did Biden subconsciously tell us his pre-high school behavior is something requiring investigation? Anyone check his yearbooks?

Reread the first eleven words in his above quote again. Of those eleven words, six of them are, "I'm not sorry, I'm not sorry."


"Not being sorry for anything" he's ever done? NEVER EVER? That should automatically disqualify anyone from elected office. If you're not sorry for at least one thing, whoever you are, you are a blatant liar or sociopath.

Daily Mail: Biden's wife Jill admits his touchy-feely proclivities made her uncomfortable.
Jill says:  "When Joe loves, he loves hard; he's all in."
I'm certain Jill could have chosen better words...(aaaahem..........)

Joe's just an affectionate hugger? Are you a hugger? Do you like huggers?

No comments: