Friday, November 29, 2019

Martin O'Malley's Barroom Tirade.

(Click pic=enlarge)


Ken Cuccinelli, the deputy leader at the Department of Homeland Security, has described the Thanksgiving Eve barroom tirade by Martin O’Malley, the former Democrat governor of Maryland.
[.]
[Democrat Martin] O’Malley [was] obviously screaming at me. For a moment I thought he was trying to be funny, as we’ve met before, which I thought was strange. It was immediately clear that he was cursing and screaming for real, to the point of veins bulging on his neck. He also inspired one or two of his (apparent) buddies to join in the cussing assault. Up to that point I basically shook my head at these folks and ignored them.
Add another chapter to the Book of Liberal Tolerance, Inclusivity and Civility.

No comments: