Saturday, February 1, 2020

Harvey Weinstein doesn't have testicles, says accuser.


Advisory: Grossness ahead.

Jessica Mann, an aspiring actress took the stand at Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday (31 January) to detail her allegations that Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in March 2013.
[.]
Sharing her alleged memories of his body, Mann said: ‘He had a lot, a lot of blackheads [on his back]. The texture of that was uncomfortable.’
[.]
Mann then went on to make the shocking claims that she thought Weinstein does not have any testicles. ‘The first time I saw him naked I thought he was deformed or intersex,’ she revealed. ‘I didn’t know if he was a burn victim but it would make sense. He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a vagina. He does have a penis.’ Mann also claimed: ‘He also peed on me once. It was like being discarded after I served a purpose.’
-
Metro Archived

No comments: