Saturday, September 28, 2019

O'Rourke jokes about threatening to kill a kitten in fundraising email and at Texas TribFest.


Beto O'Rourke made fun of urgent, sky-is-falling, end-of-quarter fundraising pitches from his fellow 2020 Democrats by joking about threatening the life of a kitten.

"I am starting to run out of ways to show how important this deadline is," the former Texas congressman wrote in an email to supporters on Saturday with the subject line "Miss Whiskers." "Maybe I could do a Facebook live stream with a kitten in hand and say, 'You know, we wouldn’t want anything to happen to this kitten now would weSend your $5 now and Miss Whiskers will be fine.'

"To be clear, we’re not planning on harming any kittens," O'Rourke clarified. "But we do need your help."

O'Rourke bought up the same joke hypothetical at the Texas Tribune's TribFest in Austin on Saturday[.]
Where are all the couch-psychiatrists and media pundits questioning the mental health and wellness of BOB O'Rourke? The same group who, with such pious sanctimony, opined to the public a baseless couch analysis that President Donald Trump is mentally unstable and psychologically unfit to hold office.

BOB O'Rourke...who...

...Wrote about running over children with his car and killing them. Textfiles:
"Then one day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street.  They  were happy, happy to be free from their troubles.  I knew, however, that this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them. This happiness was mine by right.  I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two.  I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.  My dream was abruptly ended when I heard a loud banging on the front window.  It was an old man, who was using his cane to awaken me.  He might have been a witness to my act of love.  I was not sure, nor did I care. It was simply ecstasy.  As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing more of these 'acts of love', and after a while, I had no trouble carrying them out.

"The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were.  I soon quit my job, and stayed at my house in an almost comatose state.  My dreams grew longer and more vivid.  They kept me alive and proved to be the only thing to live for. I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.

"I was never really surprised at how I evaded the police."
...Drives drunk and attempts a hit-and-run. NY Magazine:
O’Rourke was not only nabbed for driving under the influence; he caused what could have been a catastrophic accident, then tried to flee the scene. Neither detail had previously been made available to the public. The Chronicle reports:

    “State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.”
...O'Rourke has been Red-Flagged, hasn't he?

-
Washington Examiner Archived
Textfiles "Visions From The Last Crusade" Archived

No comments: