Thursday, December 5, 2019

Biden calls Iowa voter a "damn liar" and "fat" in deranged meltdown during question about Hunter and Burisma.


At a New Hampton, Iowa, town hall, a voter asked, “We all know Trump has been messing around in Ukraine over there holding there foreign aid for them to come up saying they are going to investigate you. We all know about that … But you, on the other hand, sent your son over there to get a job and work for a gas company that he had no experience with gas or nothing in order to get access for the president. So you are selling access to the president just like he was.”

Biden said, “You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true. And no one has ever said that.”

The voter added, “I see it on the TV.”

Biden said, “You see it on the TV. No, I know you do. And by the way, I’m not sedentary. I get up … Let him go. Let him go. Look, the reason I’m running is because I’ve been around a long time, and I know more than most people know, and I can get things done. That’s why I’m running. You want to check my shape on let’s do push-ups together, let’s run, let’s do whatever you want to do number one. Number two no one has said my son did anything wrong, and I did not on any occasion—”

The voter said, “I didn’t say you were doing anything wrong.”

Biden said, “You said I set my son up to work at an oil company. Isn’t that want you said? Get your words straight jack.”

The voter said, “That’s what I hear on MSNBC.”

Biden said, “You don’t hear that on MSNBC.”

The voter said, “The hell I do.”

Biden said, “Look, I’m not going to get in an argument with you.”

The voter said, “I don’t want to either.”

Biden said, “Well yeah you do but look, fat, here’s the deal—”

The voter added, “It looks like you don’t have anymore backbone than Trump does.”
NY Post: Meet the man who says Biden has a ‘wet noodle for a backbone’.
The Iowa man who challenged Joe Biden during a campaign event on Thursday told The Post he had no regrets about the heated exchange.

“I’m positive 90% of the people there didn’t know about his son working on the board in Ukraine. I wanted it brought out there,” said 83-year-old Merle Gorman, referring to Biden’s son Hunter’s job at a Ukrainian gas company.
[.]
Gorman, who said he is a Marine Corps veteran and retired farmer, went to the event because it was taking place a couple of blocks from his home, and was spurred to ask about Hunter’s Ukraine dealings after hearing the other questions from the crowd.

All the others were softballs questions, they might as well have been asking him what color the chandelier was in the vice president’s office,” Gorman said.

I wish he had explained in a decent tone of voice why he got his son in that position over there and in my opinion he had no business whatsoever sticking his nose over there.”
[.]
Gorman, who said he voted for Barack Obama, said he liked Elizabeth Warren and would also gladly see Pete Buttigieg, Cory Booker or Andrew Yang on the ticket.

“I would love any of them except Joe Biden,” he said. “He’s been there all his life …”

No comments: