Saturday, April 15, 2017

Commercialized Christian Holidays


Is it just me, or are Christian holy days the only ones that are uber-commercialized?

You did catch the "Hop In For These Great Deals", right? "Hop In"? I bet they paid big money to an advertising agency for that gem.

I've never seen advertisements for "Super-Savings Big-Discount on all Pools and Spas" during Purim.

I don't see sales of "Buy One, Get One Free" commercializing Passover.

"Mattress Liquidation Sale During Ramadan."  I've never read that.

"Oy Vey! It's A Rosh Hashanah Blow Out Discount Weekend!  Everything Must Go!" Big discounts on yarmulkes and Tzitzits , maybe?  It's just a thought.

And why exclude Atheists? Add an Atheist holiday to the calendar.  "40% Off on Everything, Including Sale Items during Atheist Event Week!"

Why are there no Muhammad Peeps?















It seems a large part of a target market is being excluded. I wonder why?

Have a Blessed Easter.

No comments: