Wednesday, April 12, 2017

15 Seconds More Fame for Dr. David Dao

See the post immediately below for the point of this post.

I was asked by a friend, what would I do if an airline asked me to relinquish my seat once I had boarded the plane.

 If I had to get somewhere for someone in a life and death matter, I would explain that and ask that they please find someone else - BUT - if they couldn't, yes, I would exit in a polite manner without the DRAMA of Dr. David Dao. In other words, I would act as an adult instead of throwing a tantrum. Really...Dao's behavior is pathetic.

NO (for my friend) --- if I were passenger on that plane and witnessed the forcible procedure of which Doa was pulled down the center aisle floor, I would not be thinking that the airline is out of place. I would be thinking, "I DON'T WANT THAT GUY ON ANY FLIGHT I'M ON.

15 seconds is up.

No comments: