Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Keith Olbermann says "leaks"

Ahhhh, Keith Olbermann working for GQ, now. Now that's funny! How ironic.

Olbermann is mocking the leaks Trump has been talking about. Raw Story:
Olbermann then mocked Trump’s hypocrisy criticizing so-called “illegal leaks” when he spent as much as 164 times in one month quoting Julian Assange or Wikileaks while on the campaign trail. He cited the recent case of press secretary Sean Spicer taking the cell phones of White House staff to see if they were leaking to the press.
If you watch the video at the above link, you'll get to hear Olbermann say "leaks."

Olbermann also tweeted a request to world intelligence agencies to leak info on President Donald Trump, in an attempt to remove Trump from office. USANEWS:
NEW: I appeal to the Intel Agencies of the world. Trump has enacted a coup. We need what you have on him pic.twitter.com/E0KbP8TUul
 — Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) May 12, 2017
Now, I have total empathy for anyone who lives with incontinence. I am not making fun of you. I would not wish for incontinence to afflict anyone.













But [ no pun intended ], as with everything in life, comes The Exception to The Rule and that, my friends, is Keith Olbermann's Incontinence. It simply couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Now, I didn't give him incontinence. I didn't even know who he was after several years of him likely already having it. His Liberalism is so far out there, and his verbal attacks on people is so hate-filled, you can't seriously think (if you know me or are familiar with my previous posts on Olbermann), I can let golden material like this pass me by, do you?

I guess this info was leaked by MSNBC interns at a convention.

This is not the first I'd heard about Mr. Olbermann unable to control his excretory system.

Keith is just so full of s^^t he can't contain it.

I wonder for how long will he working for GQ?: Washington Free Beacon:
Before his current gig hosting an online show at GQ.com, Olbermann was fired by ESPN, after being fired by Current TV, after being fired by MSNBC, after being fired by Fox Sports, after being fired by ESPN. (He was fired from ESPN multiple times.)
If a target of derision of Olbermann's was incontinent, you know he'd heckle the other person for it.





.








But, it is Olbermann, the jackass with the uncontrollable "pee-pees" and "boom-booms". It's Poetic Justice, Reversed,  in its purest form.

No comments: