Saturday, May 19, 2018

NHL Saturday, May 19;
Critical Game 5 Lightning vs Caps

Recap:

Been away for a couple of games; my last prediction was Wednesday's LV - Winnipeg game.

I had picked:

Jets 2; LV 1 in OT

Actual Final Score:

Jets 2; LV 4

Wednesday's win brought their series from one game apiece to LV 2; Jets 1.

Game 4 of LV - Jets was last night and LV won 3 to 2, bringing the series to LV 3; Jets 1. The key Game 5 is tomorrow with LV playing at Winnipeg.

I also missed out on Thursday's TBay - Caps game # 4, won by TBay 4 to 2. Their series now even, 2 - 2, with a critical Game 5 tonight.


Image Via Giphy

Tonight: Game 5  of TBay - Caps playing in TBay, game time 7:15PM EST and is broadcast on "free" (over the air) NBC.

Odds Sharks predicts a rather confusing final score of TBay 2.8;  Caps 2.8

My prediction:

TBay 3;  Caps 2 in OT

There's gotta be an OT game in here somewhere. I'm going to guess that night is tonight. 

Disclaimer )

No comments: