Sunday, November 12, 2023

What's new?

Made a valiant attempt in getting caught up with everyone on the blog roll. Didn't quite make it all the way but everything and everyone is still around. Everyone okay out there? Hope so! 

Anything new? Besides Biden's Handlers driving head-on into World War 3 involving every nation on earth? Is Build Back Better working now? Someone said the DJIA closed at over 55,000 on Thursday and I overheard someone I don't know saying BitCoin is at One Billion Dollars. I've been away for so long.

A few chilly, under the average, days here but a warm up is supposed to happen this week. Joy!

Still in a process of sorting, tossing, keeping. Just a different area, not the garage, although there's more to do there. This is going to be a while.

The My closets in the basement...ugh. Boxes, stacked atop others. Ugh...ugh. If I do it inebriated does that make the task and decision-making process easier?

I keep waiting for Hillary to announce her run for president. C'mon Hill, don't disappoint me. I made sizeable wagers, dammit, that she'd enter the race.

There's a video ready for Monday Morning Music! Ooh-Ahh! But I'll be AFK for a while. Feel free to drop comments. I'll check in sporadically. Stay Safe out There!

4 comments:

Phil said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Maybe stop and have a beer to think strategy.
Lol!

Z@X said...

WELCOME BACK! I too am still at the bag-and-toss project. A quarter century of accumulated "stuff" is an amazing thing. I figure I'm over the halfway mark.

My daughter's well-pump (in Wisconsin ~20-miles north of here) is failing so I'm hauling a dozen gallon jugs of "toilet flushing water" up to her this morning.

Hang in there man!

/JZ

Drake's Place said...

Phil , I think you're right, that's what I'm not doing often enough. ;)

Drake's Place said...

Zack , I don't remember storing or keeping so much. Not a packrat either; the opposite. Stuff builds up over time. {sigh}

Hoping your daughter's water issue is over by now or soon will be.