Saturday, January 21, 2023

Elon Musk felt like he 'was dying' after 2nd COVID booster shot, cousin in 'peak health' suffered myocarditis.

FOX Business: Elon Musk felt like he 'was dying' after 2nd COVID booster shot, cousin in 'peak health' suffered myocarditis.

Elon Musk took to Twitter late Friday evening to share his personal experience with the second COVID booster shot, explaining he ran into "major side effects."

In a series of tweets, the Twitter CEO said he felt like he "was dying" and that a cousin of his in "peak health" suffered myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart which is listed as a possible side effect of some coronavirus vaccines.

"I had major side effects from my second booster shot. Felt like I was dying for several days. Hopefully, no permanent damage, but I dunno," Musk said in a tweet.

He added: "And my cousin, who is young & in peak health, had a serious case of myocarditis. Had to go to the hospital."
[.]
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cases of myocarditis are a "rare risk" for those who receive mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Oh, "The CDC says...

When I read or hear, "The CDC says..." I know it's BS. They're lying.

The credibility of the CDC, along with the FDA and all Teh Experts, can no longer be trusted. They are nothing but whores for Big Pharma.

No comments: