Sunday, July 3, 2022

A new story from ex-bartender Cortez? Claims she was raped.

TMZ: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Tells Crowd She Was Raped, Abortion Must be an Option.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has made the overturning of Roe vs. Wade personal to make her point ... telling protesters in NYC she had been raped and thank God abortion was an option, although that never came to pass.
[.]
She said, "I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped when I was living here in New York City. I was completely alone. In fact, I felt so alone that I had to take a pregnancy test in a public bathroom in midtown Manhattan."

AOC went on ... "When I sat there waiting for what the result would be, all I could think was: Thank God I have, at least, a choice. Thank God I could, at least, have the freedom to choose my destiny. I didn't know then, as I was waiting, that it would come up negative[.]"

WHAT? I know in the past she said she, "feared being raped during the INSURRECTION," even though she was nowhere near the INSURRECTIONISTS.

I searched, couldn't find anything from her from the past of this new rape story.

"I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped...[.]"

Who uses this language of, "I, myself...."  To me, that sounds like someone premeditating, "I'm about to tell a mistruth so I have to tee it up good."

Wouldn't you know your exact age if you were raped, or attacked or some how assaulted, and other factors of such a horrific incident? The day, the time, the weather? Okay, yes, trauma blunting out recollection. But of your exact age...you don't remember?

Not buying her story.

Please drop a comment if she's ever told this story before. If it's true, it's terrible and I'll be happy to retract my opinion that she's just making up a story for the Liberal Narrative. My searches yielded no results of her telling this story in the past.

No comments: