Saturday, June 9, 2018

TSA Overkill: Two FAT TSA Cunts at Washington Dulles International Airport

I keep my blog in a, relatively, mostly "PG-13" (or sometimes "R"), category. But there is an exception to everything, and I don't have any problems departing from the PG-13/R standard when certain situations require it. This is one of those exceptions.

Hence the title of this post. If use of the "Cunt" word offends you, well...you'll probably get over it. If not, I won't lose any sleep over it.

And ladies, I do not apply the term "Cunt" only to women, it's not a sexist thing for me. I've called plenty of men "Cunts" too. If the TSA agents in the video were men, I assure you, I'd be applying the same term to them.

I will say this for the fat Cunt who's doing the TSA pat-down on a 96 hear old woman in the wheelchair; she is at least being very polite. Probably a recently hired agent who was told by her supervisor - the OTHER FAT CUNT who attempts to block filming with her WIDE ASS - to do the pat-down. Actually, the one doing the pat-down probably thinks what she's doing is absurdly over-the-top.

The footage is disgusting. It's abhorrent. How many fucking times do you have to pat down the SAME AREAS on a person before you're satisfied there is nothing hidden? Twice? Seven? Nine?

And using the "wand" to check for traces of explosives? Are you fucking fucking kidding me?

This is blatant, TSA OVERKILL and ABUSE. I'd argue these TSA Cunts and their superiors should be charged with elder abuse.

And to boot, an almost SIX MINUTE search?

I hope the daughter got both first and last names of the TSA CUNTS.

I wish I could copy and paste the footage here, but I can't.

=> Here's the LINK to the video.
"My 96 year old mother being extensively searched by TSA.
"The 3 of us were all in wheelchairs. Only my 96 year old mother was subjected to this prolonged, repetitive search."
- -  Jeanne LaBrier Clarkson is at Washington Dulles International Airport.

To paraphrase RCMP Assistant Commissioner Mike McDonell, I guess the 96 year-old lady in the wheelchair getting repeatedly frisked by the TSA Cunts isn't considered a member of the "Broad Strata of Society."

More on "the Broad Strata of Society" HEREHERE and HERE.

No comments: